A Vehicle Report Can't Tell if Your Air Bags Will Work
A used vehicle report can’t tell you if your used car’s air bags will work. That is why they recommend you have the car inspected by a certified air bag mechanic. (Source CARFAX website)
Airbag Service has been inspecting, servicing and installing air bag systems for over twenty years.
We have technicians across the country that can inspect your used car so you know the airbag and Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) components are installed and functioning as designed.
You Can’t Trust the Air Bag Light
How Can You Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones?
- Get the Car Inspected by a Certified Air Bag
- Technician Order a vehicle history - look for accident history and service records
- Search the U.S. Dept. of Transportation database for registered vehicles with deactivated airbags
- Know the safety features of the make/model/year you are purchasing
- Have the dealer confirm - in writing - the safety features are present and in working order