Cost Effective Safety for Your Drivers and the Public
Airbag Service helps government agencies, educational institutions and private organizations keep their fleets or the vehicles they regulate compliant with safety standards at a cost that fits their budget.
If your mechanical budget has been cut, bid Airbag Service to see how we can help you maintain your quality while decreasing your costs.
Where Outsourcing Can Bring You Savings
- Inspections for Municipal Safety Certifications
- Air Bag On-Off Switches - Law Enforcement, Service Vehicles
- Airbag Inspection, Repairs and Certification
- Electrical Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Mobile service to your garage or services at our garage – your preference
- Service and billing tailored to your organization’s Standard Operating Procedures - SOP
- Electronic itemized invoicing and document retention
- Contract only the services you need
How Can You Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones?
- Get the Car Inspected by a Certified Air Bag
- Technician Order a vehicle history - look for accident history and service records
- Search the U.S. Dept. of Transportation database for registered vehicles with deactivated airbags
- Know the safety features of the make/model/year you are purchasing
- Have the dealer confirm - in writing - the safety features are present and in working order