CRASHES ARE THE LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH FOR TEENS
Many teens drive used cars. Unfortunately, due to the high cost of air bags and the lower priced cars that fit a new driver's budget, poorly repaired or missing air bags or other Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) are a high risk.
Air Bags Increase Survivability Rates 11% for the Driver and 14% for the Passenger
We, and any other ethical company that deals with the aftermath of automobile accidents, believe strongly in prevention first.
The cost of a safety inspection by a licensed Airbag Service technician is minimal. The cost of your teen's air bags, seat belt or SRS needlessly failing during an accident is tragic.
What Parents Can Do
- Get your family's used cars inspected by a certified air bag technician
- Check tire pressure and tire tread once a month
- Before your teen rides with others, ask if their safety system has been inspected
- Remind your teen to always buckle-up T
- Talk about driving risks with your child Data
How Can You Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones?
- Get the Car Inspected by a Certified Air Bag
- Technician Order a vehicle history - look for accident history and service records
- Search the U.S. Dept. of Transportation database for registered vehicles with deactivated airbags
- Know the safety features of the make/model/year you are purchasing
- Have the dealer confirm - in writing - the safety features are present and in working order